Understanding the markets for both technologies and energy commodities and how these markets fit together is critical to success. Whether developing a project, launching a new technology, or understanding portfolio risks, organizations that best understand and anticipate market trends have the edge. This increasingly requires market assessments that produce insights beyond the conventional.
Market analyses focus on the economics of the electric power industry, its customers, and the supply chains that support the industry. Our analyses address how changing markets affect our clients, including analyses of:
- The outlook for electric power technologies
- Impacts of market and environmental regulations
- Energy resource market conditions and trends
- End-use technology innovations and markets
- Strategic benchmarking and competitor analyses
- Complex System Science